#12 x 2-3/4 in. Plymetal Zinc-Plated Steel Flat-Head Phillips Self-Tapping Screws with Wings (200-Pack)Regular price $44.97
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Teks #12 x 2-3/4 in. Phillips Wood-to-Metal Self-Tapping Screws with Wings (200-Pack) help you secure wood to metal without pre-drilling. The #12 Wood-to-Metal screw is ideal for use with 1/4 in. to 16 gauge steel. Special wings ream a hole in the wood to prevent thread engagement during drilling. The wings break away when self-tapping into metal. Providing a secure hold. Installs with a standard screw gun and a #3 Phillips bit. No pre-drilling required. Ideal for fastening applications such as wood headers and plywood to steel frames.
- Secure wood to metal (1/4in.-16 gauge) without pre-drilling
- Precision point with wings designed to drill, tap, and fasten all in one motion
- Climacoat premium coating provides a long life finish for exterior applications
- High performance drive surfaces reduce cam-outs to penetrate surface the first time for easy installation
- Wings ream a hole in the wood to prevent thread engagement and break away when self-tapping into metal
|No Additional Items Included
|Product Weight (lb.)
|This product is sold "as is" without any express or implied warranties. ITW Brands' sole liability, if any, shall be to replace this product or refund the purchase price.