Metabo HPT 3-1/4-Inch Plastic Collated Pneumatic Framing Nailer, NR83A5MRegular price $330.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sometimes in order to make things better you need to take them back to their original design. With that being said here we have the all new and at the same time like the original NR83A5M. The NR83A5M has the same legendary durability and reliability you have come to trust with Hitachi, but now with an improved trigger design and sharing all the same internal parts as the original NR83A. Relying on the same cylinder valve drive system as the original NR83A from the 80's, the NR83A5M offers both a rapid response and some serious driving . With the to drive 2” – 3-1/4” nails into even the toughest materials and tool-less depth of drive for convenient flexibility, there is no job this tool can’t handle. With the selective actuation now on the trigger we not only reduced the total number of parts in the trigger but also eliminated all composite parts.
- Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Cylinder valve drive system for rapid response and increased durability
- Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for improved control and flexibility when fastening into various types of wood
- Equipped with an industrial 2-piece magazine that can withstand jobsite abuse
- Accepts two strips of nails at a time and locking feeder system makes replenishments quick and easy
- Top loading magazine
- 21 degree magazine angle
- Full round head, plastic strip collation fastener type
- Ergonomic non-slip rubber grip on handle helps maintain a secure hold and comfort during use; Hardened claw tip resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or "toe-nailing"; Included: rafter hook, safety glasses; 64 magazine capacity; 70-120 psi operating pressure; 1/4" industrial fitting 2" x 3-1/4" fastener length capacity; 0.113 to 0.131 fastener diameter;; 21-13/16" X 4-1/4" X 13-3/8"; 8.8 lbs without hook; 9.1 lbs with hook
|Manufacturer Part Number||NR83A5M|
|Price per Unit||330|