10 in. 80T Finishing Circular Saw BladeRegular price $22.99
This 10 in., 80 tooth alternate top bevel design circular saw blade is specially engineered for keen cutting and enduring performance. The saw blade is heat-treated, surface ground and plated for toughness. Tungsten carbide tips provide clean and precise results cut after cut. Heat vents and expansion slots prevent the circular saw blade from warping.
- Thin kerf with Nitro Shield™ non-stick coating for protection against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Construction grade tungsten carbide tips for increased performance and maximum cutting life
- Razor sharp cutting edges
- 4 heat expansion slots allow the blade to expand and contract without warping for straight and accurate cuts
- Great for cutting hardwoods, softwoods, veneered plywood, melamine and MDF
- Blade can be used on 10 in. miter saws, 10 in. sliding miter saws and 10 in. table saws