Metabo HPT 1-3/4-Inch Coil & Roofing Nailer, NV45AB2MRegular price $344.08
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Lightweight and durable, the Hitachi NV45AB2M 1-3/4-Inch C Roofing Nailer stands up to the elements and provides consistently accurate results over the life of the tool. An ideal tool for a variety of construction projects, including installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards, the NV45AB2M features a high-capacity side-load magazine, depth of drive, durable construction, and more.
- Rapid driving and quick response with cylinder valve firing mechanism
- Convenient top loading magazine
- Adjustable shingle guide for USA and Canada
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for precision nailing/flush driving
- Carbide tipped push lever to reduce wear
- Rubber pads help keep a nailer form sliding off the roof
- Side loading magazine convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- Includes two wrenches and one eye protector
- Professional 5-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 70 to 120 PSI operating pressure ;
- 120 nail capacity;
- Uses angled c wire collation and 0.413" head diameter round head roofing nail, 0.120" shank diameter 7/8" to 1-3/4" in length; 9-27/32" x 10-/38"
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 5.7lbs and well balanced easy maneuverability
|Manufacturer Part Number||NV45AB2M|
|Assembled Product Weight||5.7 lb|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||13.46 x 13.65 x 12.65 Inches|
|Price per Unit||344,08|