1 ft. 3.75 in L x 1 ft. W x 0.75" T Oiled Acacia Cutting Board Set with Brown Food-Safe Wood Oil FinishRegular price $29.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Acacia looks and performs like teak but at a fraction of the cost
- Acacia hardwood is heavy, hard, strong and tough with a density of 600 kg/m3 comparable to teak with a density of 655kg/m3, by comparison white oak has a density of 755 kg/m3 and radiata pine has a density of 515 kg/m3
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood from sustainable sources in Vietnam.
- Acacia has very good wood-working properties
- Acacia has inherent wood oils, the same as teak, suitable for use in wet conditions, which gives it outstanding weather and water-resistant properties
- In fact, Acacia is the most used hardwood for wet environments inside for kitchen countertops and outside for patio furniture and deck tiles.
- The Acacia panels are glued with a class D4 glue for outdoor use with no formaldehyde.
- Oiled with Interbuilds hard wax wood oil, uniquely approved for contact with foodstuff with a plant-based formula that is 100 free of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Acacia is the most-used hardwood for wet environments including kitchens, outdoor furniture and deck tiles
|Wooden Cutting Board Type||Chopping Block|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Kitchen Product Type||Cutting Boards|
|Cleaning Instructions||Hand Wash Only|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|