AvantiPRO 4-1/2 in. Carbide Wheel Metal CuttingRegular price $8.97
Shipping calculated at checkout.
AvantiPRO's Carbide Grit metal cut-off discs feature ground-breaking cutting technology that delivers up to 40X longer cutting life versus standard bonded discs. These new metal cut-off discs feature a reinforced steel body for consistent diameter when cutting a variety of metal applications. The disc's advanced laser melting process provides a long-lasting and durable carbide edge bond for increased durability and long cutting life.
- Carbide grit cutting edge provides up to 40X longer cutting life versus 1 standard bonded metal cut-off disc
- Reinforced steel disc body for more controlled cuts
- Advanced laser melting process provides a durable carbide bond along the discs cutting edge allowing for longer life
- Carbide grit cutting edge produces less sparks and dust while maintaining integrity of its cutting edge
- Maintains cutting diameter for more consistent cutting results and longer life
- Does not shatter, break or damage the cutting edge when dropped
- Ideal for cutting rebar, angle iron and steel tube
- For use on angle grinders with a maximum RPM of 13,280
|Number in Package||1|
|Saw Blade Material||Carbide|
|Power Tool Accessory Type||Circular Saw Blade|
|Number of Teeth||0|
|Saw Blade Diameter (in)||4-1/2|