Schluter Ditra-Heat-Duo 3 ft. 3 in. x 2 ft. 7 in. Uncoupling Membrane SheetRegular price $30.50
Ditra-Heat-Duo is an uncoupling and waterproofing membrane designed to secure the Ditra-Heat heating cable in place. It has an integrated bonding fleece that provides sound control and a thermal break. Ditra-Heat-Duo helps reduce heat loss into the substrate making it ideal for installations over concrete. The stud structure of the Ditra-Heat-Duo holds the heating cable in place without the use of clips or fasteners. It also eliminates the need for a self-leveling compound which minimizes the assembly thickness and allows for quicker installation.
- Membrane thickness is 5/16 in.
- Specifically designed for use with Ditra-Heat-E-HK heating cables
- Features integrated sound control and thermal break
- Reduces impact sound transmission through floor-ceiling assemblies
- Reduces heat loss to the substrate
- Sheet dimensions are 3 ft. 3 in. x 2 ft. 7 in.
- Covers 8.6 sq. ft.
|Flooring Product Type||Underfloor Heating|
|Product Weight (lb.)||2.15|
|Product Width (in.)||39|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Year Limited Warranty|