110 CFM Power Crawl Space FanRegular price $84.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Tjernlund UnderAire Series V1 Crawl Space Ventilator is designed to circulate fresh outdoor air underneath homes and porches. Excessive humidity levels in Crawl Spaces is the leading cause of premature rotting of support columns, joists, floors and beam supports. Humidity can promote fungus growth and increased termite activity. Humidity may also cause plumbing failures due to rust and corrosion. Constant operation helps vent radon gases, treated wood off-gassing and other odors that might migrate into living areas.
- Excess moisture can cause mold, mildew and wood rot; under air fans increase air circulation to fight condensation
- Calculate the cubic area of the crawl space by multiplying the length x width x height; divide this number by 15 to determine the minimum CFM necessary to fully ventilate the space in 15 minutes
- 1-fan and small faceplate forventilation openings through brickfoundations (requires switch or dehumidistatto activate)
- 110 CFM to circulate fresh outdoor air underneath homes and porches
- Ventilator models are equipped with a factory installed and pre-wired thermostat which will prevent operation of the fan below 35°F outdoor temperature; normal operation of the fan will resume once the temperature outside rises near 50°F
- Constant operation helps vent radon gases, treated wood off-gassing and other odors that might migrate into living areas
- 1-fan and small face plate forventilation openings through brick foundations
- Ventilators are installed inside crawl space behind existing ventilation opening; screws and masonry wall anchors are included
|Recommended Sq. Ft.
|Product Weight (lb.)
|Product Height (in.)
|Cut-Out Diameter (in.)
|Product Depth (in.)
|Product Width (in.)