4 in. x 4 in. x 16 ft. #2 Pressure-Treated TimberRegular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. These timbers are pressure treated in order to protect it from termites, fungal decay and rot. Treated for ground contact, they are ideal for a variety of applications, including retaining walls, deck, play sets, landscaping, stair support posts and walkways. These timbers can be painted or stained. When used properly, timbers are both safe and environmentally friendly.
- Discover the distinctive difference you can see for yourself that this lumber is of the highest quality. Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance
- Use for decks, play structures, raised beds, planter boxes, retaining walls, walkways, outdoor furniture, landscaping and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements
- Effective against termites, rot and fungal decay, both above-ground and in-ground
- Lifetime limited residential & agricultural warranty
- Can be painted or stained
- Hot dipped galvanized or stainless steel hardware recommended
- Safe and environmentally friendly
- Note: Product may vary by store.
|Contact Type Allowed||Ground Contact|
|Pressure treatment chemical||MCA - Micronized Copper Azole|
|Core Type||Solid Core|
|Lumber Grade||2 Common|
|Chemical retention (lb./cu. ft. )||0.15|
|Nominal Product Width (in.)||48|
|Nominal Product Thickness (in.)||4|
|Nominal Product Length (ft.)||16|
|Actual Product Width (in.)||3.5|
|Actual Product Length (ft.)||16|
|Actual Product Thickness (in.)||3.5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||See store for details|