Commercial Medium Duty 100 Gal. 80K BTU Natural Gas Tank Water HeaterRegular price $2,539.79
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Rheem Medium Duty Gas water heaters short heights and small jacket diameters result in greater installation flexibility and makes this unit ideal for easy replacements. Typical applications include large residences, small restaurants, apartments up to 6 units and small office buildings. Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve reduces installation time.
- California residents
- California & Utah Residents (Utah Effective 7/1/18): THIS WATER HEATER DOES NOT MEET ULTRA LOW NOX (ULN) EMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS. REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE SALE, SHIPMENT OR INSTALLATION OF THIS WATER HEATER IN ANY AIR QUALITY DISTRICT THAT REQUIRES ULN WATER HEATERS.
- Texas Residents: THIS WATER HEATER DOES NOT MEET LOW NOX (LN) EMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS. REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE SALE, SHIPMENT OR INSTALLATION OF THIS WATER HEATER IN ANY AIR QUALITY DISTRICT THAT REQUIRES LOW NOX WATER HEATERS.
- Space saver design: Short heights and narrow jacket diameters offer the ultimate in installation flexibility.
- Strong tank design: proprietary steel formulation with a unique coat of high temperature porcelain enamel to maximize corrosion resistance resulting in a superior tank design
- Built-in corrosion resistance: patented magnesium anode rods are used to ensure corrosion resistance for a long tank life
- Efficient design: rigid foam insulation provides superior insulating qualities, improves efficiency and reduces operating costs and our patented process of injecting foam into the insulating cavity adds additional durability
- Automatic controls: control system is designed to shut off gas if the pilot flame is extinguished and relighting is a safe, easy procedure, and a built-in gas pressure regulator assures even gas flow
- Thermostat: easy to set with settings up to 160°F
- Built-in features: CSA/ASME rated factory-installed T and P relief valve
- Easy to service: factory installed full port, full flow brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing
- Warranty: 3-year limited tank warranty
- Need a different configuration; no problem, our medium duty line offers water heaters in 75- and 98-gallon models available in natural gas and ultra low NOx
- Call 1-855-400-2552 before noon for same-day installation service in most areas, or
|Uniform Energy Factor
|Tank Lining Material
|Nominal Tank Capacity (gallons)
|Product Weight (lb.)
|Maximum Temperature (F)
|Water Heater Profile
|Water Heater Features
|Overheat Protection,Temperature Pressure Relief Valve
|Recovery Rate at 90F Rise (gallons/hour)
|Minimum Temperature (F)
|Product Height (in.)
|Product Depth (in.)
|Product Width (in.)
|Water Connection Size (in.)
|Tank Valve Size (in.)
|Certifications and Listings
|CSA Listed,UL Listed