MSI Palmwood Gris 24 in. x 24 in. Matte Porcelain Paver Tile (14 pieces / 56 sq. ft. / pallet)Prix régulier $341.60 Prix réduit $7.23 Épargnez $334.37
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
MSI's Palmwood Gris 24 in. x 24 in. x 0.79 in. Porcelain Paver sets your residential or light commercial project apart from the rest. Featuring gorgeous gray hues, its realistic grains and knots are reminiscent of fine natural hardwood. This large format, square porcelain paver can withstand freeze thaw cycles, making it suitable for most residential and light commercial outdoor flooring applications. Additionally, it's slip resistant and its color and design won't fade overtime. Easy to install, stain resistant and low-maintenance, this porcelain paver is a top choice for those who want designer style without sacrificing practicality. Sand set it or place it directly on grass for a casual look or install with mortar over a concrete bed to achieve a more formal feel. Recommended for both interior and exterior design projects including floors, paths, driveways, pool areas and patios, this multitalented porcelain paver is a trend-setting design solution. Wood look porcelain pavers are incredibly popular and this one's no exception.
- 56 sq. ft., 2 pieces per case, 7 cases per pallet; pallet weight is 511 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor use
- 24 in. width x 24 in. length x 3/4 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than 0.50 is recommended for standard residential and commercial applications and is marginally skid resistant
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The ARB775W. Visit www.homedepot.com/CBP
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via common carrier or parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement
|Flooring Product Type||Porcelain Tile|
|Commercial / Residential||Commercial / Residential|
|Tile Features||Frost Resistant,Radiant/Underfloor Warming Heating|
|Break Strength (lb.)||300|
|Tile Format||Large Format|
|Flooring Look||Stone Look|
|DCOF Rating||Not Tested|
|Number of Tiles per Case||14|
|Product Thickness (mm)||20|
|Suggested Grout Line Size||1/8|
|Approximate Tile Size||24x24|
|Product Length (in.)||24|
|Product Width (in.)||24|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One-Year Limited Warranty|