4 in. x 6 in. x 10 ft. #2 Ground Contact Pressure-Treated TimberPrix régulier $0.00
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
This 4 in. x 6 in. x 10 ft. timber is pressure treated to resist rot and decay. It can be used in-ground, making it ideal for a variety of applications including decks, play sets, landscaping, stair support and walkways and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. . When used properly it is both safe and environmentally friendly.Treated wood is typically still wet when it’s delivered to The ARB775W or job site. As it dries, you should expect slight changes in width and length. As lumber dries, it may split, cup and warp. This is more likely to occur to occur in lower-grade boards, where knots and uneven grains are already present. Each piece of lumber is unique and carries physical characteristics that may include the following: knots, warping, shrinkage, swelling and/or splitting.
- California residents
- Made of southern yellow pine
- Micronized copper azole wood treatment is effective against termites, rot and fungal decay
- Smooth texture
- Use for decks, play structures, raised beds, walkways, retaining walls, planter boxes, outdoor furniture, landscaping and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements
- Can be painted or stained
- For use in ground contact applications
- When used properly, the lumber is safe and environmentally friendly
- No two pieces of lumber are the same.
- Color, grain pattern and texture will vary as well.
- Use #2 grade lumber when both appearance is not the most important to you project.
- May have wane (bark edge) on corners
- Use #2 grade lumber when strength is the main feature you are looking for on your project.
- Note: Product may vary by store.
|Chemical retention (lb./cu. ft. )||.14|
|Pressure treatment chemical||MCA - Micronized Copper Azole|
|Lumber Grade||No. 2|
|Actual Product Width (in.)||5.5|
|Nominal Product Width (in.)||6|
|Product Length (in.)||120|
|Nominal Product Thickness (in.)||4|
|Nominal Product Length (ft.)||10|
|Actual Product Length (ft.)||10|
|Actual Product Thickness (in.)||3.5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||See store for details|