6 in. x 6 in. x 8 ft. #2 Ground Contact Pressure-Treated TimberPrix régulier $0.00
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
For your home's next project consider using the 6 in. x 6 in. x 8 ft. Pressure-Treated Pine Timber. The pressure treatment helps protect this wood from insect damage, weather damage and decay making it ideal for a variety of applications including decks, play sets, landscaping, stair support and walkways and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. It can also be painted or stained to suit your needs.Treated wood is typically still wet when it’s delivered to The ARB775W or job site. As it dries, you should expect slight changes in width and length. As lumber dries, it may split, cup and warp. This is more likely to occur to occur in lower-grade boards, where knots and uneven grains are already present. Each piece of lumber is unique and carries physical characteristics that may include the following: knots, warping, shrinkage, swelling and/or splitting.
- California residents
- Made of southern yellow pine
- Pressure treated for long life
- 6 in. x 6 in. x 8 ft.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- For use in ground contact applications
- No two pieces of lumber are the same.
- Color, grain pattern and texture will vary as well.
- Use #2 grade lumber when both appearance is not the most important to you project.
- May have wane (bark edge) on corners
- Use #2 grade lumber when strength is the main feature you are looking for on your project.
- Note: product may vary by store
|Pressure treatment chemical||MCA - Micronized Copper Azole|
|Chemical retention (lb./cu. ft. )||0.14|
|Lumber Grade||No. 2|
|Actual Product Width (in.)||5.5|
|Nominal Product Length (ft.)||8|
|Product Length (in.)||96|
|Nominal Product Width (in.)||6|
|Nominal Product Thickness (in.)||6|
|Actual Product Thickness (in.)||5.5|
|Actual Product Length (ft.)||8|
|Manufacturer Warranty||See store for details|