Accessible AcrylX 36 in. x 36 in. x 75 in. 1-Piece Shower Stall w/ Left Seat and Grab Bars in WhitePrix régulier $2,311.00
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
The possibilities for your project are wide open. Aquatic accessible bath products break barriers-not only in terms of how they can be used, but also in how they look and how they can be customized to fit specific applications. With ease of use and economy of space in mind comes our collection of 36″ transfer showers. These quality products are designed to comfortably accommodate walking up or transferring from wheelchair to seat. Our 1363BFSC is a 1 piece unit crafted of AcrylX applied acrylic strengthened with Armorcore. This model comes with a left hand fold up seat. L-shaped grab bar is installed on the opposite and back wall for your safety. Pressure balancing mixing valve, hand-held shower w/slide bar assembly, and vertical grab bar installed opposite seat. It has a center drain. This model is barrier free when properly installed.
- California residents
- 1-Piece accessible shower design is best for NEW CONSTRUCTION where the movement of the unit is not restricted by existing doorways or small spaces
- Pre-leveled base for ease of installation
- AcrylX applied -acrylic finish offers a high gloss, truer white finish material is less porous which creates an easier to clean surface high luster results in a longer lasting finish
- Smooth wall finish
- 3/4 in. skirt and no threshold
- Unit is barrier free when installed properly
- Center drain
- L-shaped, white, cushioned fold up seat installed on left wall
- 1 1/2 in. Dia stainless steel, L-Shaped grab bar measures 18 in. x 32 in.
- Pressure balancing mixing valve and modern hand-held shower w/slide bar assembly installed opposite of seat
- 1 1/2 in. Dia x 18 in. stainless steel vertical grab bar on fixture wall
- Interior of unit measures: 36 in. x 36 in. x 75 in.
- Exterior of unit measures: 38 in. x 38 1/4 in. x 77 in.
- This product carries a lifetime limited residential warranty ( 30 year warranty if installed in a commercial setting)
- When installing units with NO interior threshold, install a FLOOR DRAIN to control the water that escapes onto the bathroom floor
- Depending on your application, you may choose to install a vinyl flexible dam or removable threshold, which helps better retain water within the shower, however, these items may not necessarily meet code requirements. Always confirm code compliance with your local building authority.
- Slip-resistant textured floor for your safety
|Number of Shelves||0|
|Number of Shower Pieces||1 Piece|
|Wall Installation Type||Direct-to-stud|
|Features||Caulkless,Slip Resistant Floor|
|Product Weight (lb.)||184 lb|
|Shower Kit Type||Base & Wall|
|Included||No Additional Items Included|
|Approximate Length x Width||60 x 34|
|Number of Finished Sides||3|
|Base Width (in.)||36|
|Threshold Height (in.)||30|
|Wall Width (in.)||36|
|Wall Height (in.)||75|
|Fits Finished Width (in.)||38|
|Base Length (in.)||36|
|Base Height (in.)||.75|
|Certifications and Listings||ICC-ES PMG Listed|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited Residentail/30 Year Commercial|