1/2 in. Drive 3/8 - 1-1/4 in. 12-Point Deep Impact Socket Set (14-Piece)Prix régulier $54.00
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
Built for use with impact tools, the TEKTON 1/2 in. Drive Deep Impact Sockets effortlessly break free 12-point fasteners commonly found in European cars. TEKTON impact sockets efficiently transfer torque from impact wrench to fastener, loosening the most stubborn nuts and bolts. Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel, our impact sockets are more resistant to drive end round out than standard impact sockets, resulting in a longer useable life. TEKTON impact sockets meet or exceed ANSI performance standards. The high-torque, 12-point socket grips the broad, flat sides of nuts and bolts, not just the corners, so there is no need to worry about stripping fastener head or damaging socket. An extra-deep broach enables you to access the entire length of fasteners. Even in low light, the high-contrast, permanent laser etched size markings are easy-to-read. The customized red TEKTON case can be stored in a tool chest or carried to your job site. Molded size markings keeps set organized and identifies any missing sockets.
- High-torque, 12-point socket design grips the flat sides of fasteners, not just the corners, preventing round-off
- Extra-deep broach accommodates longer fasteners
- High-contrast permanent laser etched size markings are easy-to-read, even in low light
- Made from forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish
- Meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards
- TEKTON tools are always guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
- Set includes: 14-piece 1/2 in. drive sockets (SAE): 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4 in.
- Complete with carry case
|Number of Pieces||14|
|Hand Tool Type||Socket Set|
|Socket Type||Impact Socket|
|Tools Product Type||Hand Tool|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Always Guaranteed: email@example.com|