T30 Torx 3/8 in. Drive Bit SocketPrix régulier $2.78
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
Husky 3/8 in. drive bits sockets are manufactured from Chrome Alloy steel and heat treated for added strength and wear protection; providing durability for a lifetime of hard use. Each bit has been heat treated and hardened for improved durability. The polished chrome finish resist rust and corrosion and easily wipes clean of oil and dirt.
- For use with 3/8 in. drive tools
- Non-replaceable bit
- Torx style bit
- Bit is made from shock resisting S2 tool steel (not for use with impact drivers)
- Socket and bits feature chamfered lead ins for quick and easy placement onto fasteners and drive tools
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free.
|Bit Socket Type
|Number of Pieces
|Hand Tool Type
|Tools Product Type
|Assembled Width (in.)
|Assembled Depth (in.)
|Product Depth (in.)
|Assembled Height (in.)
|Product Width (in.)
|Product Height (in.)
|Bit Socket Size
|Lifetime Warranty with no questions, no receipt required