12-Point SAE Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set (8-Piece)Prix régulier $64.22
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
Gearwrench Original ratcheting wrenches combine the speed of a ratchet with the access and control of a wrench. They offer the ease of 5° of movement to turn fasteners, versus 30° on standard combination wrenches. The small ratcheting box end head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet won't fit. The open end allows for easier access on tough to reach spots, making jobs go faster and easier. This set is a great addition to any mechanic tools collection.
- 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5 to move fasteners versus 30 for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Pass-thru technology works down any length of threaded rod and long bolts
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas
- Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish wipes easily clean to resist rust and corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications
- Plastic tray included for tool retention and storage
|Features||No Additional Features|
|Number of Pieces||8|
|Hand Tool Type||Wrench Set|
|Tools Product Type||Hand Tool|