FireX Hardwire Smoke Detector with 9-Volt Battery Backup, Adapters, and Photoelectric SensorPrix régulier $19.97
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
The Kidde FireX P12040 Hardwire inter connectable Photoelectric Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup can act as a stand-alone unit or can be integrated into an existing electrical system. This unit sounds an early warning to alert you and your family of the presence of visible fire particles detected by the alarm's photoelectric sensor. Powered by 120-Volt AC, this alarm protects you, your home and the people you hold dear even during power outages, thanks to a 9-Volt battery backup. A power harness facilitates an easy installation and a simple push of a button activates this alarm's test and hush features.
- Utilizes photoelectric sensor to detect visible fire particles
- Sounds an early warning when smoke or fire particles are detected
- Many cities and states have created legislation requiring smoke alarms or specific types of smoke alarms in various settings. Certain laws also specify when homes need carbon monoxide alarms or other safety products. Understanding your local requirements can help you keep your home safe from the dangers of fire.
- 120-Volt AC, 2-wire connection
- Push-button operation tests alarm functionality
- 9-Volt battery backup provides protection during power outages
- 9-Volt battery included (21025730)
- Pull tab keeps battery fresh until initial activation
- Power harness makes installation fast and easy
- Compatible with Kidde, FireX, Code One and Sentinel products
- Smoke detector utilizes a photoelectric sensor to detect fire hazards and sounds an 85 db alarm when a hazard is detected
- Dust cover protects sensor during construction
- Kidde offers a full range of 120-Volt AC wire-in life safety products with interconnect capability to provide the most immediate and complete system available. When any one interconnected alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms within the home sound an immediate warning
- *Check with your state and local fire and Building/Safety codes for specific information regarding smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
- UL/CSFM Ref. Kidde Part PE120
|Fixed or portable
|Battery Back-Up,Hush Feature,Interconnected
|Alarm Sensor Type
|Product Height (in.)
|Product Depth (in.)
|Product Width (in.)
|Certifications and Listings