1-1/4 in. x 8 ft. Metal Corner BeadPrecio habitual $2.27
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.
Quicksilver corner bead is a hot-dipped, highly durable galvanized bead that offers superior corrosion protection. This bead is ideal for humid, moisture-prone conditions and high-traffic areas subject to more than normal abuse. Recognized as a superior corrosion-resistant drywall finishing corner bead, Quicksilver corner bead provides a high-quality finish and solid protection at drywall corners. This traditional drywall finishing product is nailed, stapled, screwed or clinched into place. Flanges are deeply knurled and perforated for excellent joint compound adhesion.
- California residents
- Recycled steel construction with a hot-dipped galvanized coating
- Corrosion-resistant design for durability
- Impact-resistant exposed bead nose forms a screed that allows easy finishing
- For use in reinforcing drywall corners; creates a straight, 90° corner
- Recycled steel product
- Note: Product may vary by store
|Product Weight (lb.)||0.87|
|Drywall Features||Prepunched Nail Holes|
|Product Length (ft.)||8 ft|
|Product Width (in.)||1.25|