1/2 in. x 10 ft. Metal L-TrimPrecio habitual $0.00
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.
Metal L-Trim is used to provide a clean finished edge at door and window openings or when wallboard abuts dissimilar surfaces such as suspended ceilings, beams, plaster, masonry and concrete. L-Trim is installed after the gypsum panels are already in place, unlike mudable J, which must be installed during gypsum panel installation. L-Trim is easily attached with screws or nails after the panels are in place. Installation is completed with joint compound for a smooth ready-to-paint surface.
- California residents
- Hemmed front flange for rigidity
- Knurled, perforated flange enhances joint compound adhesion
- Easy to attach and finish
- Hot dipped galvanized for corrosion resistance
- Fire and vermin proof
- Hot dipped galvanized
- Note: product may vary by store
|Product Depth (in.)||1.25|
|Product Height (in.)||120|
|Product Width (in.)||.5|